1. Del Rosso JQ, The role of skin care as an integral component in the management of
acne vulgaris: part 1: the importance of cleanser and moisturizer ingredients,
design, and product selection. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2013 Dec;6(12):19-27.
2. Del Rosso JQ et al., The Role of Skin Care
as an Integral Component in the Management of Acne Vulgaris: Part 2:
Tolerability and Performance of a Designated Skin Care Regimen Using a Foam
Wash and Moisturizer SPF 30 in Patients with Acne Vulgaris Undergoing Active
Treatment. J Clin Aesthet
Dermatol. 2013 Dec; 6(12): 28–36.
3. Latter G et al., Targeted Topical Delivery of Retinoids in the Management of Acne
Vulgaris: Current Formulations and Novel Delivery Systems. Pharmaceutics. 2019 Oct; 11(10): 490.
4. Baldwin H and Tan J, Effects of Diet on Acne and Its Response to Treatment. Am J Clin Dermatol. 2021; 22(1): 55–65.
5. Lui H et al., Topical azelaic acid, salicylic acid, nicotinamide, sulphur, zinc and
fruit acid (alpha‐hydroxy acid) for acne. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2020 May;
6. Abdel Hay R et al., Interventions for acne scars. Cochrane Database
Syst Rev. 2016 Apr; 2016(4): CD011946.
7. Connolly D et al., Acne Scarring—Pathogenesis, Evaluation, and Treatment Options. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2017 Sep; 10(9):